POWER DATABASE FIELDS PRO® FOR JIRA
Query external data sources and retrieve dynamic information from external systems which is automatically integrated into Jira tickets. This removes the need for manual entry by instantly importing external data sources into Jira. In addition, our Jira database configuration lets users populate custom fields in Jira with remote data sources like SQL databases using cascading selections and autocomplete text boxes.
Online stores are productively managing orders, hospitals are organizing patient information efficiently, support teams are simplifying Jira Service Desk, internal teams are constructively managing financials, candidates, and so on – all by using Power Database Fields PRO® for Jira database configuration and custom fields.
COMMON USE CASES
- Retrieve data from external sources and display as a value in a ticket field
- Execute any types of queries to the database
- Get results as a select list or autocomplete box
- Display information from database or SIL script in a tabular format
- Query external data sources and retrieve dynamic information which is automatically integrated into Jira tickets
- Integrate with legacy systems
- Remove the need for manual entry by importing external data sources into Jira
- Use table view in Jira – display data in a grid and be able to export to Excel
- Run reports on extracted information in Jira
- Take advantage of our custom field to autocomplete function which predicts custom field input using the data you’ve imported
- Data Center