MULTI-SPACE KNOWLEDGE BASE SEARCHER
Multi-Space Knowledge Base Searcher bridges the gap in search capabilities to compile search results from several Confluence spaces into one Jira Service Desk support portal.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You have a lot of knowledge-base articles distributed across several Confluence spaces. You love the structure, you do not want to change it, but your users cannot find all helpful content when searching in the support portal.
- Due to documentation specifics, you have to have multiple Confluence Spaces but now you are stuck with having to pick just one that you can link with your Service Desk portal.
COMMON USE CASES
- Unique solution resolving one of the most voted for user requests for Jira Service Desk – JSDSERVER-170
- Search across any of your public knowledge base Confluence spaces
- Improved customer satisfaction through self-service for your customers
- Save time for your support team as they won’t need to look for the necessary Knowledge Base articles for users