How often you asked yourself when there are numerous workflows:
- Is it possible to query all of them to see where AM Utils is used?
- How complicated are my workflows?
- What are the JQL functions currently in use?
With the release of v2.2 of AM Utils, you now have an easy way to find out how much the AM Utils app is used in your Jira instance in just 2 clicks. You may ask, “Why is this important, and what are the benefits?” Always good to ask those questions! With this enhancement, you’ll get a quick view of your workflows scheme AND save time by taking state-of-the-art decisions for restricting your workflows. #winwin. See what you can do below.
Viewing Workflows associated with a given Project and Issue type
Workflow viewer enables you to see the information about a published workflow, associated with a given Project and Issue type.
To get access to the workflow viewer, you must have Administrator permissions.
- To access the page, go to Administration > Manage apps > Am Utils > Workflow Viewer
- The page displays conditions, validators or post functions that are in use
- Transition – the name of the transition, the initial step name, and destination step name are displayed
- Conditions – the text representation of the conditions tree including AM Utils conditions and their detailed information highlighted
- Validators – the list of validators on the current transition including AM Utils validators and their detailed information highlighted
- Post functions – the list of post functions on the current transition, including AM Utils post functions and their detailed information highlighted
*If there is no project selected for a workflow viewer, then there will be no associated issue type to a given workflow.
Viewing current user Saved Filters
This page enables you to see the information about Saved Filters. AM Utils JQL functions are included.
- To access the page, go to Administration > Manage apps > Am Utils > Saved Filters Viewer
- The page with Saved Filters is displayed. AM Utils specific functions are highlighted.
We will be adding more features in the near future so stay tuned! If you need any assistance or would like to request a feature – we are just one click away!
Tagged with: administration, advanced jql, AM Utils, automation, filters, jira, jira admin, workflow viewer
Categorized in: Conditions, Data, JQL Functions, Plugins, post-functions, Project management, Transitions, Validators, Workflows