Health Reports for Jira
Cprime is excited to announce the availability of complementary health reports to allow Jira admins, Business Managers, and various other stakeholders the chance to review and refine their projects and Jira instances.
There are four reporting tools in our issue tracker: Agile Health Report, System Health Report, Project Admin Health Report, and Administration Health Report that can be run separately or combined to provide a full overall health report. These Jira health reports have been crafted using years of issue tracking, reporting, and agile consulting experience, in order to identify common process and technology symptoms that hide under the surface of your software, processes or both!
Common Use Cases:
- Query, read, and retrieve conditional information about your Agile process and system configuration
- Confluence integration helps you proactively version reports and monitor progress
- Run quick ongoing automated health assessments and baseline progress
- Extensible framework for custom-tailored reporting tools and health metrics
- Configurable thresholds allow you to define success for application governance
- Leverage health reports to get visibility, tweak, and optimize and qualify your outcomes
- Custom Field Usage
- Add on Audit
- Jira Statistic Information