Do you find yourself struggling to maintain and input all your various data sources into Jira? Connecting your databases into Jira ensures that teams are getting accurate and relevant information to give context to tickets and tasks. However, manually importing information from various sources can be a logistical nightmare leading to clerical errors, endless searches for missing information and duplicate entries.
Save time, enter data into Jira automatically with Power Database Fields PRO®
Luckily, Power Database Fields PRO® is a database app from an Atlassian Verified Vendor which allows you to extract data from external databases and display it in your Jira tickets automatically, with no manual entry needed! Using Power Database Fields PRO® you can easily execute queries to external databases or SIL® scripts and create Jira configurable custom fields that pull data from external sources. Easily pull data from external sources and then show extracted data in table form in Jira. You can also then edit the table grid content as needed.
Power Database Fields PRO® helps to automate data input and manipulation
Power Database Fields PRO® solves several problems allowing users to:
- Remove the need for manual entry – Instantly build information and import external data into Jira tickets from a variety of data sources including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Query external data sources and retrieve dynamic information from external systems which is automatically integrated into Jira tickets.
- Easily fill out Jira tickets with relevant information using autocomplete text boxes and cascading selections
- Improve the native Jira UI and how data is presented through our table view allowing for table grid editing
- Easily run reports through our indexed database fields, even if the information is extracted from the database
Find out if you need Power Database Fields PRO®
Customers who will benefit from using Power Database Fields PRO® include:
- Companies who want to query a Salesforce database through Jira, or customers who want to use Salesforce as an external data source and integrate their Salesforce data into Jira
- Customer who want to query an active directory from their SQL server
- Customers who want to report on data in Jira from external data sources
- Online stores managing orders and inventory by adding customer information to their orders
- Any organization managing large databases of customer/ inventory/ merchandise information eg. hospitals who work with patient information or an e-commerce site that needs to manage its inventory
- Support teams working in Jira Service Desk
- Internal teams managing financials, candidates, inventory information, etc
Comparison between Power Database Fields PRO®, table grid editor and nFeed – how well do they pull external data into Jira custom fields?
Wondering how Power Database Fields PRO® compares vs. table grid editor or nFeed? Check out our handy table summary below.
Don’t take our word for it, ask our customers!
“Very helpful plugin for connection to external Db with SQL syntax..Database Custom Field with Child Database Fields. Example: we use it for DB IT Service with automatic mapping value in child fields Service Owner, Business Owner, Documentation URL atd. Reaction from Support is very fast.” V. Durchanek Feb 2019
Act now. Remove errors and roadblocks by automatically importing information straight from their source.
Power Database Fields PRO® is a must-have tool for any company that wants to show external data in custom fields in Jira. Take advantage of our free 30 day trial and request a demo today to see how Power Database Fields PRO® can help you organize, sort and use your data to its full potential.
Tagged with: analytics, automation, connecting external databases to jira, crm, data integration, database search, external databases, import data, jira, jira admin, jira administration
Categorized in: custom fields, Data Integration, Jira Admin, SIL