? Important announcement!
We are pleased to announce the expansion of the Anova Apps’ solutions portfolio with the acquisition of Nuum Solutions’ suite of Atlassian apps, known as Gaia for Jira!
We are beyond excited to meet new faces along with bringing new tools to our trusted and loyal customers.
What are the new apps?
- Gaia for Jira – Project Template Manager
- Advanced Jira Issue Insert Macro
- Impact for Jira – Traceability Analysis
- Gaia Space Importer
- Gaia Activity – Task Creation Automation
- Pages Tree Template (Gaia Activity App)
How does this affect you?
We are currently in the process of consolidating Nuum Solutions’ documentation with Anova Apps’ documentation spaces.
In the meantime, if you require any assistance:
- Service desk support portal: https://anovaapps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
- Documentation space: http://anovaapps.atlassian.net/
- Our Atlassian Marketplace vendor page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211168/anova-apps
- LinkedIn for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anova-apps
- YouTube for demos: https://www.youtube.com/c/anovaappsinc/
- For any email inquiries, please email us: email@example.com
A special thanks from Nuum Solutions!
“To all our Atlassian customers, we’d like to thank you for your support over all these years since 2013. The apps now have a new owner in Anova Apps, and you are in good hands! Gaia will continue to evolve in time along with your needs and wishes!”
– Luc Filion, CEO of Nuum Solutions
Tagged with: Analysis, Atlassian, confluence, Gaia, Macros, traceability
Categorized in: Anova Apps, Automation, Jira, Templates